Thursday 7 July 2011

Mailing You

Hey,

I dunno why, I thought I should write you a mail. :)

This won't be long or even have anything to say in particular.
But the thing is I like getting personal mails especially when its to say hi or something insignificant.

Social media is killing inter personal relationships I tell you. When there is something interesting that happens to you, people just want to say it, out there.
I miss getting the mail. Chats give you instant replies, but its never like reading someone's thoughts in a flow.

I think this mail is stemming from the fact that I haven't blogged in a while. But then I don't have the time required to put in a post.
The other day in the metro I thought about writing a political/issue based blog. I seem to be reading so much and in such depth, I however am never supposed to give my opinion on the matter. But those blogs need time. So here I am blabbering. :)

We both seem entangled in this life that we brought upon ourselves. :P
It is my contention that we enjoy it too. So here's too what we seem to want to learn and seem to want to do.
Notice my "seems". Life is uncertain. Why set it in stone?

Anyway. Here's where I sign off.

Take Care You.

2 comments:

Onkar Parrikar said...

I quite agree with you. In fact, I find writing or reading a letter the most enjoyable mode of conversation. And I like your style of writing - inclusive & captivating.

kumbhakaran1 said...

I love to get personal mails. But sadly, all my friends are too lazy to write such wonderful mails. They prefer to leave an IM or just a mention on twitter.
I understand your sentiments behind this post perfectly.
Cheers!
Keep writing mate!

P.S. Not being able to write about political ongoings in this country sucks. Big time. :(