Thursday 26 May 2011

Its a little 'Monsoony'

I wish I could take a thousand pictures from the bus today.
Pictures of memories that flashed by looking out of the bus on this rainy day.

Of hot coffee had standing in a coffee shop. Of smiles on my face looking up to catch the rain. Of guilty joy of being drenched while everyone around you ducks for cover.
Of being part of a group of strangers under the orange gulmohor tree. Of smiling at them as if sharing a history. Of hearing the tipper tapper of rain, on the classroom window. Of gleeful childhood plays, making paper boats in the puddles near by.
Of sweet rainy kisses shared away from the watchful eye. Of singing songs which I remember only when it rains. Of looking out of steamy-streamy windows in the car.
Of halted drops on the little flower. Of my blue checked dress under my red raincoat. Of umbrellas pink and black. Of the tiny smile which I have right now.

I wish I could have a picture of them all.

A little memory of the what just flashed by.

Take Care





6 comments:

Onkar Parrikar said...

Poetic. I enjoyed reading it! Miss the monsoons now :|

ani said...

U r getting better n better!

Sartty said...

nice post \m/
enjoyed the rhyming

Aniket said...

I have felt something similar at times and wanted to blog about it. I am sure I could not have come up with a better description. Thumbs up!

Akhil said...

:)

pandemonium said...

Very poetic. I like!