Friday 8 October 2010

Day 4

These days my evenings are quite occupied by the CWG. Here is what I have liked the most till now:

i) The Bodhi Tree in the CWG opening ceremony
ii) The constantly changing games on Doordarshan. I mean, you can see Badminton, boxing , weightlifting, TT, Lawn Ball all in the same hour.
iii) Real fun advertisements, like the देश का मेल भरतीय रेल ad, रूपया बोलता है ad by RBI and some national integrity ads by the govt.
iv) Standing up for the national anthem, a little too many time. ;)
v) The way soldiers march the winners to the podium for the medal ceremony
vi) Smiles on winning
vii) Smiles on losing a well fought game.
viii) Smiles of relief
ix) Smiles after a long rally
x) Smiles of people in the crowd
xi) Missing Delhi
xii) Indian Flags in different shades :P

These are just a few that I thought I'd share
Happy CWG!
Take Care

1 comment:

Onkar Parrikar said...

Perhaps I'm too naive, but why doesn't DD sports put up the videos on it's website?