Wednesday 6 October 2010

Chaos Theory

Feeling a little patriotic today.

I often wonder, if not Indian, which nation would I like to belong to. I have really thought about it. But it is one of the many questions I have no answer to. (If you have read my blog a little you will realise that I have many questions unanswered and its these questions that define me)

There are many things I like about India(supposedly the land where Indus flows (another of my many regrets, India and Pakistan not being one nation)) , but what I love most is the utter chaos. The utter chaos in which I find inner peace and belonging.

Chaos drives me forward. It urges me to find answers. It propels me to find reasons and gives me a direction from the many directions to choose from.

Being from a land of more than a billion, there is a lot to be achieved(And I don't really need to point that out). But I hope we never really lose the chaos that defines our country and makes it so lovable. I am sure it is this chaos that drives almost everyone in the country to do what they do (just the way it drives me).

Chaos makes us uniquely Indian, branding India as the Fastest growing Free market democracy.

Chaos makes us Incredible India.

Take Care

3 comments:

Aniket said...

Nice way of putting it.

Sanskriti said...

Thanks :)

Abha said...

Simple and nice! Liked it!