Wednesday 2 January 2008

To Write

Well, I never really fancied myself as a writer, have always been one to speak out. Even when I write I talk to someone, it maybe you or just myself, but it's always a conversation.
I have always enjoyed reading blogs. I believe it is an expression of thought, but the reason I never ventured into it before was because, I realised that often we have lots to say, but by the time we actually get down to writing feeling is lost.
Human beings are thinking creatures. We imagine, speculate, but always keep on thinking, just keep our mind occupied. Thus, I believe that emptying your mind is close to achieving Nirvana. ( Note: not the same as an idle mind, which is a devils workshop)
So here is To be or Not to be...

2 comments:

P said...

welcome to the blogosphere! :)have fun!!!

Eeshan said...

oh my god the whole world is blogging now.
:D :D :D