Wednesday 2 January 2008

Questions...

As Homo sapiens we are meant to think and for most parts it is asking questions.
There are questions that we get an answer to easily, then there are questions that are simple but at times leave us confused, finally there are questions which we really want an answer to, we can discuss it for hours at an end but we never get an answer to satisfy our brains appetite for reasoning.
I can give you an example of the first two categories by a simple example,
Lets say someone comes and asks you, " Are you hungry?"
The answer might be a simple yes or no. But maybe for a person dieting the question can be a huge dilemma ( the person thinks,"Am I hungry? Maybe I am. But should I eat now. No I think I shouldn't. I am hungry, but I don't think I should eat. But then should I say yes or no?")

But it is the last type of question that intrigues me most.
There are always questions like "Does God exist?" Always a question not answered, If answered it is ones Faith.
But the question that leaves me thinking often and never leading to anywhere is
What is the purpose of this Universe?"
Why are we born?
Why do we live?
What is the purpose of life?
Who created us? And Why?
Is there a creator?
Why did it all begin?
Is there a beginning?
Will there be an end?
I guess too many questions for now.
Till questions part 2...
Goodbye amigos.

No comments: